Football season at Sun Life Stadium begins on Saturday when the Dallas Cowboys visit the Miami Dolphins. The stadium plays host to 10 National Football League games this year, including eight regular season tilts. The University of Miami also plays seven home games at the stadium this year.
Looking for a hotel near Sun Life Stadium? Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood is just 12 minutes from Sun Life Stadium, right off the Florida Turnpike. We have refrigerators in all rooms. Guest also have access to our outdoor heated pool and our complimentary business center, with free local calls, free faxes and fee copy services. Free breakfast, free coffee and free parking!
The Dolphins play one more home pre-season game, against the St. Louis Rams on Thursday at 7 p.m. In addition to regular homes games against divisional rivals New England Patriots (Sept. 7), Buffalo Bills (Nov. 13) and New York Jets (Dec. 28), at Sun Life Stadium this year the Dolphins face:
- Kansas City Chiefs, Sept. 21 at 4:25 p.m. (Sunday)
- Green Bay Packers, Oct. 12 at 1:00 p.m. (Sunday)
- San Diego Chargers, Nov. 2 at 1:00 p.m. (Sunday)
- Baltimore Ravens, Dec. 7 at 8:25 p.m. (Monday)
- Minnesota Vikings, Dec. 21 at 1:00 p.m. (Sunday)
Parking at Sun Life Stadium for Miami Dolphins games is $25 per vehicle. Lots open four hours before kickoff, and close two hours after the game concludes. Game tickets: http://bit.ly/1njM78V.
The University of Miami Hurricanes look to improve upon last year’s 9-4 record. Three of their losses were to Atlantic Coast Conference opponents. This year’s biggest home game comes on Nov. 15 when defending national champions and in-state rivals Florida State come to Sun Life Stadium. This year’s home schedule includes:
- Florida A&M Rattlers, Sept. 6 at 7 p.m. (Saturday)
- Arkansas State Red Wolves, Sept. 13 at 3:30 p.m. (Saturday)
- Duke Blue Devils, Sept. 27 at TBA. (Saturday)
- Cincinnati Bearcats, Oct. 11 at TBA. (Saturday)
- North Carolina Tar Heels, Nov. 1 at TBA. (Saturday)
- Florida State Seminoles, Nov. 15 at TBA. (Saturday)
- Pittsburgh Panthers, Nov. 29 at TBA. (Saturday)
Parking at Sun Life Stadium for Miami football is $30 per vehicle. Lots open four hours before kickoff, and close two hours after the game concludes. Game tickets: http://bit.ly/1q5o413.
Send to friend